Introducing the incredibly easy to use, effective, and revolutionary TRUE WIPE-LESS spray sealant! CarPro HydrO2 is formulated with Hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropolymers and can be applied to all vehicle surfaces! Paint, glass, plastic, convertible tops, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with HydrO2. HydrO2 was specifically formulated to save time and therefore money for all the Car Pros and enthusiast alike! This new innovative coat forms an ultra-water-repellent coating and is applied by simply spraying and and then rinsing off with only water! You no longer have to wipe the surface dry. Simply “dry off” the car with water pressure!
A simple spray and rinse application saves time and results in a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant protected shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. Our “Hydroelectric bonding” function means HydrO2 reacts chemically with water contact! This means the coating transforms from Hydrophilic to Hydrophobic. The pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of HydrO2 to the surface creating a Hydrophobic layer. HydrO2 is climate and temperature stable, and is an extremely effective long lasting water repellent that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV protection. HydrO2 is sold only in concentrated form which offers significant cost savings as well.
- Ease of Use: Spray on and rinse off with almost zero wiping needed after wash
- Time Saver: Maintains paint with less wiping which means less chance of scratches
- UV Protection: Offers significant protection from UVA and UVB rays and sun damage
- Chemical and fallout Protection: Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Concentrated Value: For every ounce/ml of HydrO2 you make 4 oz/ml ready to use spray. Dilution of 1 part Hydro to 3 parts water (Dilute with distilled water for best results) (25% Hydro+ 75% water)
- Gloss: Instantly revives the deep luster and smoothness of your paint
- Versatility: Use on any surface
- Durability: Up to 3 months
- Water repellency: Drops of water are repelled from the surface
- Instant Release: No cure time needed
- In shaded location wash your vehicle and remove any dirt from the surfaces.
- Use car shampoos with no wax or gloss enhancers!! There is NO NEED to dry off the vehicle! But surface must be free from soap residues.
- Dilute 1 part HydrO2 to 3 parts water, and shake.
- Spray surface to be treated (maximum 2 medium panels or 1 large panel at a time)
- Immediately rinse well with strong water pressure or using a pressure washer to produce physical shock and create an even coating.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 as you progress around the vehicle
- Then “flood rinse” the vehicle without a spray nozzle to remove most of the water droplets from surface
If needed dry any excess droplets with a clean microfiber, wiping in one direction.
- For best practice dilute only the amount needed using distilled water.
- After spray on car you can rub the surface with a wet sponge for better bonding.
- Any imperfections can be corrected by re-applying HydrO2 on that area immediately.